[nagdu] Combo dog

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Sep 27 12:59:00 UTC 2013

Hi Stephanie.
GDF, Guide Dog Foundation, in Smithtown, New York, seems to be training a
number of dogs who can guide and also help with balance issues.
If you already have a relationship with a school, they may add it to a dog
for you, too.  I know TSE will add special training for graduates, though
they don't advertise it much.
Tracy