[nagdu] Final Verdict on Vegas

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 18:15:24 UTC 2013

Nicole is spot on here.

-----Original Message-----
From: nagdu [mailto:nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Nicole Torcolini
Sent: Monday, September 23, 2013 9:41 PM
To: 'NAGDU Mailing List, the National Association of Guide Dog Users'
Subject: Re: [nagdu] Final Verdict on Vegas

Laura,

	A couple of questions.
1. Did John talk to anyone at the college? Even though it should not be
necessary to have someone like that talk to people about it, it might help.
2. Did the officials ever agree that Vegas  did not snap at the student?
JMHO, I would continue to work with them until they will agree on this if
they have not already. Did anyone else see Vegas when he was being a little
wild? Is there anyone else who can say either way? If not, then you should
have just as much say in the matter as the other student.
3. Did the professor talk to you before he talked to the college?

Nicole