[nagdu] ear surgery

Steven Johnson blinddog3 at charter.net
Sat Sep 28 22:33:52 UTC 2013

Chantel,
This will be one you will want to think through.  First, consider if you are
going to have any type of sedation.  I am guessing it won't be a general,
but possibly a conscious sedation which will render you pretty much unable
to fully use Motley.  I am guessing it will be a same day surgery?  I would
definitely ask lots of questions beforehand so you can make an informed
decision as what to do with Motley.