[nagdu] Standoff

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Sun Sep 29 11:42:01 UTC 2013

I am guessing you are still a student with your dog. Do you give him a lot of praise at the end of your work time? It is easy to forget to do this. I used to just cuddle with my dog at the end after the excitement wore off from the good work. You probably cannot do this, but I just laid on the floor with him with my arms around him talking softly to him. He ended up really being close to me.

Cindy Lou