[nagdu] letter of introduction

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 01:46:55 UTC 2013

I did not write a letter of introduction that I can recall, but  couple of times I wrote some addendums to my applications to help the school pick a more adquate dog for me when the previous dog had not worked out as well as I might have liked. I have to say that I agree this is a really good idea because they learn so much more about you. They told me they appreciated it, and both times I got really good dogs.
Cindy Lou