[nagdu] ear surgery

Nicole Torcolini at Home ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Mon Sep 30 23:40:02 UTC 2013

Does your vet aso have a kennel department? If not, and if they do not keep animals overnight, then I would strongly recommend canceling the grooming appointment. Whatever arrangements you make for your dog, they need to also work if you have to stay overnight in the hospital. Just because it is supposed to be a same day surgery does not mean that you will not somehow end up staying overnight; it just means that you should not have to, but that is never a 100% guarantee.

Nicole

Sent from my iPhone