[nagdu] Acceptance to the Seeing Eye

Tai Blas taiablas at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 18:00:56 UTC 2014

Congratulations! I just graduated with my new pup lava from seeing eye and December. You will have a wonderful time there, and the training is great. Please feel free to contact me off the list if you have any questions.

Tai Tomasi
J.D. Candidate, class of 2014
Email: tai.tomasi8 at gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone. Please excuse my brevity and any grammatical errors.