[nagdu] Acceptance to the Seeing Eye

Kathy Davis kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com
Tue Apr 1 22:28:35 UTC 2014

Hello Allysa,
	Have you ever attended The Seeing Eye before? I have had four
marvelous dogs from there and I think the school is terrific. If I can
provide you with any information that could be helpful just write to me at
kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com

I'll be happy to provide information.

Best of luck and God's blessings too,

Kathy Davis and Wade the wonderful