[nagdu] Dean & Tyler Harness [was: Purchasing a Guiding Harness]

Shanna Stichler slstich at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 15:38:59 UTC 2014

Hi Karyn,

First, it's good to see you back online again. I'm glad to hear that
Thane is still doing well for you!

I found the same thing as you. My Shepherd definitely prefers working in
the traditional harness style. I did try one out that had a  martingale,
but I could tell almost right away that my dog didn't much care for the
feel of it.

Thanks also for letting us know your thoughts about the D&T harnesses. I
have been curious about them for a while, but hadn't ever actually seen
one or spoken to a handler that used this brand before. Your review gave
me all the information I'll ever need about these harnesses, I think.

Best,
Shanna with Diamond