[nagdu] A CCB resolution on changes to have certification for service dogs

Raven Tolliver ravend729 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 19:59:53 UTC 2014

The solution is education, not certification. Educate people about
what constitutes an assistance dog. Educate people on what constitutes
appropriate behavior for a dog in public, indoors and outdoors. This
issue has been over discussed, and people need to stop pushing for
this certification crap. The certification issue is way too
problematic.

>>> http://wolfsinger2-thegoldendragon.blogspot.com
>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/leg1950%40cox.net
>>

>> ---