[nagdu] Fiber

Brandy Pinder bdpinder at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 19:21:08 UTC 2014

I didn't know that about water. I used to use it but haven't in a few years.

brandy pinder
Alumni Council -  second vice Chairman
Guide Dog Foundation for the Blind, Inc®
and America's VetDogs®, The Veteran's K-9 Corps Inc®
Providing "Second uSight"® since 1946

371 E. Jericho Turnpike smith town ny 11766
Cso: 866-282-8047
Email: brandydp at verizon.net
Cell: 304-685-4499