[nagdu] Shepherds and Pannus

Jimmy jimmydagerman80 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 23:36:29 UTC 2014

Good day fellow NAGDU family,
	It was a sad day for me and my puppy. Shep, my shepherd, has not been himself the past couple weeks. A few friends mentioned that his eyes looked very red and one eye seemed to have a slight cloudy smudge. I took Shep to the vet today to find out  he has Pannus, a hereditary eye immune disease.I had not heard of it before. There is no cure, but with treatment of ointment and eye drops, the disease can be limited in worsening. Have any of you dealt with Pannus? I am concerned that I may have to retire Shep early if his condition does not improve. Shep will be 3 in September.
Best,
Jimmy and Shep

Sent from the Iphone of
James Boehm