[nagdu] Shepherds and Pannus

Darla Rogers djrogers0628 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 02:14:48 UTC 2014

Oh dear, Jimmy; when I first read this, I was thinking panno--growing
pains--but  no; I have not heard of this eye condition.
]	I forget where shep if rom, but you may want to notify y9our school
since this is a hereditary condition; I'd assume they would keep records on
this.]
	I pray treatment can keep him with you until a more reasonable
retirement age.
Darla & Huffy Huck