[nagdu] Disclosing guide dog?

Lemieux, Shawn N Shawn.N.Lemieux at wv.gov
Tue Apr 8 19:57:39 UTC 2014

Daryl,

I travel a lot for work and I am not a fan of surprise we need to check with our supervisors who are not there at 3 in the morning when I am checking in. I almost always tell them ahead of time that way if there is a problem it can be dealt with ahead of time.
Just my two cents.
Shawn

Shawn Lemieux, Technology Librarian
Special Services