[nagdu] Disclosing guide dog?

Mary Wurtzel marywurtzel at att.net
Wed Apr 9 20:20:37 UTC 2014

We took Felix  with us on a trip.  We first stopped at Glenwood Springs,
Colorado.  Then we spent two weeks at a camp ground in Utah.  We did
everything with Felix including a hummer ride that had our kids screaming
for fear.  We went to Arches national park and had to squeeze through some
tight places.  No one ever gave us any challenges.
In January we went to Myrtle Beach South Carolina and stayed in a time
share.  Once again we had no problems.  A young girl began to challenge us
at Fort  Sumter but her supervisor came over quickly and told her this dog
was okay.
Mary and Felix