[nagdu] Disclosing guide dog?

Daryl Marie crazymusician at shaw.ca
Thu Apr 10 16:18:43 UTC 2014

I am not sure how the hotel is classified (private/public accommodations), as all the rooms are self-contained.  This is why I did contact the hotel last night to let them know.  They said no problem, and I have documented the phone call in case I wind up with any trouble on arrival.  I don't expect there will be any.

yes, you need a Rabies certificate to cross the border (within the last 30 days-1 year to cross into the USA, within the last 36 months for Canada).  Dog food needs to be in its own bag/can/retail packaging, clearly labeled, unopened, when crossing into the USA.  I'll be buying a small bag of dog food for while we are gone.

Isn't someone on this list from Montana?

Daryl