[nagdu] guide dogs at concerts?

Daryl Marie crazymusician at shaw.ca
Sun Apr 13 04:44:04 UTC 2014

Viviana,

There's been some great advice on this thread.

Last week I was in a similar situation - deciding whether or not to bring Jenny with me to a concert setting.  It was a VERY small venue, which made me think it might be OK to bring her... but I thought the music would be really loud.  I don't regret leaving her at home, and she wanted the BIGGEST snuggle when I came back.  And I was so right about the volume of the music - my ears were ringing for a good 10 minutes after we left.

Daryl and Jenny