[nagdu] Doggie eating chicken?

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Sun Apr 13 23:55:02 UTC 2014

Well, salmonella is specific to bird intestines as well as those of
reptiles. I wouldn't take the chance of giving my dog raw birds. Maybe beef.
Most raw meat can contain a number of parasites and bacteria which heat will
kill. For dogs you don't have to use spices or cook the stuff until its dry
but, I really believe in killing that stuff before it gets into me or my
dogs.