[nagdu] using cardinal directions, GPSes and your guide dog

Vivianna irishana at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 12:46:00 UTC 2014

hi there.
have you tried using blind square?  i use this app very often on my IPhone and love it. you can choose to have the directions given to you in clockface format.
so, if the destination is on the northwest corner it will tell you it's at 10 o'clock.  that's if you are standing on the southeast corner.
super little app for under $10 and, works internationally as well.
HTH.

Vivianna