[nagdu] using cardinal directions, GPSes and your guide dog

Karyn & Thane bcpaws4me at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 15:57:22 UTC 2014

I've never been able to do cardinal directions myself. I love to take little
adventures especially now that I am healthier. Thane and I will take off and
just hop off the bus or max wherever we are and enjoy the surroundings. A
few years ago I got a really nice braille compass which solved my issues
with directions and yes allows me to find the NW corner or whatever
combination with ease and confidance.
I imagine there is some sort of compass app out there for all you high tech
folks, but I love my braille compass and don't leave home without it.

Karyn and Thane