[nagdu] using cardinal directions, GPSes and your guide dog

Rebecca Ilniski rilniski at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 22:44:48 UTC 2014

Hi Karen. Thanks for recommending braille compass. I'll have to one for myself and to Rox i move is awesome! Thanks for mentioning it. It's really what I'm looking for at this time and I like its acuracy especially point of interest when I'm practically right outside of the establishment I'm going to as well as the addresses. Viviana, I enjoyed the blind square podcast you sent along as well.

Rebecca and Zeb
email: rilniski at gmail.com
twitter: zebs_mom
Sent from my IPhone