[nagdu] Balance without a guide dog

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 20:52:34 UTC 2014

hi, well Julie's comment is totally completely right. Unfortunately if you're using a guy dog at the same time as a support came. The god will need to be on your left of course. And the support came used to be alright. I personally am weaker on my right side anyway. And use the support Cain on my right to support my right side. Does that make sense? But I think if you're just using a support came on a long white cane. Using A support Cain on your left would be fine. Again if you're using a guy dog, using the support came in your right would be the most sensible.

Marsha drenth
Sent with my IPhone
Please note that this email communication has been sent using my iPhone. As such, I may have used dictation and had made attempts to mitigate errors. Please do not be hesitant to ask for clarification as necessary.