[nagdu] Scrounging?

ichoosechrist2 at gmail.com ichoosechrist2 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 03:53:30 UTC 2014

I am a great fan of the gentle leader but I also struggle with this quite a bit. I have tried using food rewards that are really high Value and just correcting and My dog just doesn't seem to care he eats things that are food and nonfood items.

He is really sneaky about it. He will act like he's drinking water and drink water and then a mills second  later scavenge on the floor for food. I will praise him for not scavenging and as I am giving him a treats he takes the treat and then immediately goes for whatever he was avoiding.

Lora

Sent from my iPhone