[nagdu] Scrounging?

Daryl Marie crazymusician at shaw.ca
Sat Apr 19 17:32:07 UTC 2014

WOW!  What a difference!

This morning Jenny was a pretty big scrounge.  We took her to the doggie park and tired her out (planned for the past 2-3 days)... and afterward she had a nearly flawless walk!  She didn't get super excited, try and rush... she only tried to scrounge once, and then she dropped whatever it was and sat down.  Hurrah!

We will still keep working on it, but I am glad that getting rid of a ton of excess energy seems to help a lot!

Daryl and the sleepy Jenny