[nagdu] guide dog retraining

Sherry Gomes sherriola at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 22:26:15 UTC 2014

I'm going to Oregon.

-----Original Message-----
From: nagdu [mailto:nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Brandy Pinder
Sent: Saturday, April 19, 2014 4:25 PM
To: NAGDU Mailing List, the National Association of Guide Dog Users
Subject: Re: [nagdu] guide dog retraining

Yay how exciting. Which campus? I know someone going in tomorrow. I will definitely be following your posts. I'll be thinking of you while you are flying.

brandy pinder
Alumni Council -  second vice Chairman
Guide Dog Foundation for the Blind, Inc�
and America's VetDogs�, The Veteran's K-9 Corps Inc�
Providing "Second uSight"� since 1946

371 E. Jericho Turnpike smith town ny 11766
Cso: 866-282-8047
Email: brandydp at verizon.net
Cell: 304-685-4499