[nagdu] guide dog retraining

Karyn & Thane bcpaws4me at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 01:48:16 UTC 2014

Hey Sherry Congratulations. Our weather differs day to day right now so pack
for both really wet and beautiful sunshine. Our temps vary as well from 30's
AM to close to 70 when you are lucky but prepare for 50-high mid 60's.
You'll be so busy the weather probably won't be a big deal to you unless you
are doing night walks in the pouring rain LOL
I hope your flight and time here in Oregon go really smoothly. Perhaps going
over positive memories in your mind and visualizing the wonderful
partnership you will be embarking on will help you on your flight.

Karyn and Thane