[nagdu] Belated update

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 14:55:28 UTC 2014

Hi Jewel,
Pebbles is such a cute name. May you have many many years of productive and wonderful years together. I too would like to hear about the two week training class at GDF.
Good Luck,

Marsha drenth
Sent with my IPhone
Please note that this email communication has been sent using my iPhone. As such, I may have used dictation and had made attempts to mitigate errors. Please do not be hesitant to ask for clarification as necessary.