[nagdu] Sore paw?

Brandy Pinder bdpinder at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 20:44:24 UTC 2014

It could also be a bug bite. Has anyone with vision looked at it. Honestly sometimes we feel better than they see but it's worth a shot. Ice may help also.

brandy pinder
Alumni Council -  second vice Chairman
Guide Dog Foundation for the Blind, Inc®
and America's VetDogs®, The Veteran's K-9 Corps Inc®
Providing "Second uSight"® since 1946

371 E. Jericho Turnpike smith town ny 11766
Cso: 866-282-8047
Email: brandydp at verizon.net
Cell: 304-685-4499