[nagdu] Sore paw?

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Apr 24 12:31:08 UTC 2014

I'm glad you figured out the problem, and hopefully Jenny is on the way to
recovery.
Be aware that anti-inflamatories can sometimes cause a dog to need to pee
more often than usual.
And, at least for me, antibiotics make me feel tired and rundown.
When she finishes with them, a bit of yogurt might be a good thing for a few
days.  Or there are doggy probiotics, to replenish her helpful bacteria.
Hope she's all better by the time you go on vacation.
Tracy