[nagdu] Introducing new foods WAS Sore paw?

Daryl Marie crazymusician at shaw.ca
Thu Apr 24 14:14:44 UTC 2014

Hmmmm... never thought of that. I joke that Jenn has an iron stomach, but I've not really tested it.

Might it be better to include a bit of the new food with what she's already eating?  I'd buy yoghurt for myself anyway, so if I add a little bit to her kibble?  Or just scrap it until I get back?

Daryl