[nagdu] access laws regarding guides at sporting events

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Thu Apr 24 19:08:47 UTC 2014

Laurel,
	I have read your messages and will reply with more detailed
guidance, citing the law and its implementing regulations so you can take
your concerns to the NFL. Until tomorrow, though, let me say that you are
correct in your thinking. You have the right to sit in whichever seats you
choose and you cannot be forced to sit in specific seats.

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala