[nagdu] Shep Pannus Update and Sporting Events

Jimmy jimmydagerman80 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 23:19:04 UTC 2014

Greetings my NAGDU family,
	 AN update and comment regarding sporting events.
First, recently I posted that my buddy boy Shep was having eye and vision issues; come to find out, Shep has Pannus, a genetic eye disease associated with shepherds. Since then, Shep has been on a few ointments and eye drops which have almost removed all redness in his eyes. Also, his work has returned to perfection and is doing great. I will be able to reduce his treatment to one ointment twice a day. Great news!
	Second, part of our puppies training includes exposure to large crowds, sporting events etc.
Shep loves the Memphis Grizzlies :)
 In Fedex Forum, I have found that the aisles are very narrow and provide little room for Shep, let alone your legs and feet. Thus, I always checkin with customer relations , regardless of whatever ticket I purchase. CR usually will upgrade us to a seat in a row that is the first row of the section for some great seats or moves us to the handicap section, which has more comfortable chairs and has a lot more room. No complaints there! I hope your puppy  may enjoy some  events with you this year!
Best,
James and Shep

Sent from the Iphone of
James Boehm