[nagdu] Need help

Melissa Treaster tomelissa30 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 27 00:45:49 UTC 2014

Hello,
I was just placed with my guide dog in the last two weeks. I had him pee in my moms house three times. I have taken him out so not sure why he did that. He does not do that at my house. We were staying with her a few days. The new thing is he unwillingness to getting in the car. I tried telling him up and patting the seat but he would not get in. I tonight after dinner out and he would not get in. So I took him to the grass and let he pee. I thought ok that was the problem but nope still a no go. I ended up picking him up and putting him in the car. Not a happy person right now. I have called the school but thought I would ask you guys. The only thing I can think of is that the other day when I put him in the car wined. I don't think I got his tail but maybe I did and that's the problem. Any help would be great.
Thanks,
Melissa

Sent from my iPhone