[nagdu] Need help

Vivianna irishana at gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 01:18:29 UTC 2014

hi melissa,
your new dog is probably very confused and unsure of himself.  if it were me, i would be keeping him on leash at all times during this transition period.  also, when getting into a car, taxi, uber, van, etc.  i always get in first and then have the dog get in and remain on the floor.  all guide dogs are trained not to get onto the seats.  if you are trying to force him to get on the seat this may be confusing him.  taxis and many people do not want dogs on the seat.
remember, dogs thrive on consistency and repetitive behavior.
HTH,

Vivianna