[nagdu] Question about keeping my sheppard busy... and a new reteen.

Shanna Stichler slstich at gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 23:47:54 UTC 2014

I have a GSD that is higher drive, so she needs to be kept occupied even
after working. She loves playing fetch and any kind of interactive toy.
I just got food puzzles for her, and she enjoys those if I use
high-value food. Kibble won't work for her because it's not exciting
enough, so I cut up pieces of string cheese and freeze them to put in
toys. She only gets the food puzzles once a week at most, so it doesn't
really seem like people food to her.

Shanna and Diamond