[nagdu] question. about mya, and i.

Alyssa alyssahenson95 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 02:34:09 UTC 2014

I hope everything works out as it should. I still tear up over having to give my first dog Sophie back. I felt like a part of me was torn away. It isn't easy, but allow yourself to grieve and try to think ahead to a possible new furry partner. I'm so sorry this happened to you. Keep us posted.
Alyssa

Sent from my iPhone