[nagdu] Changing my Petting Policy

Michael Hingson Mike at michaelhingson.com
Tue Apr 29 05:39:47 UTC 2014

Hi,

I do not permit anyone to pet Africa while she is in harness.  If people
want to pet her and I have the time I will remove her harness and then allow
petting.  If I do not have time I politely explain that while the harness is
on she is working and cannot be petted and that I do not have time to remove
it now.  Especially when people go along with my wishes I thank them very
much.  If people still insist on petting Africa I will get more stern.

Best,

Michael Hingson