[nagdu] Changing my Petting Policy

Elizabeth Campbell batescampbell at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 13:02:10 UTC 2014

Hi all
I rarely allow people to pet Gabe when he is in harness. I do make a few
exceptions if I'm in a situation where I am interviewing someone who is
dealing with  some really tragic circumstances I make sure Gabe is sitting
and that I have a good hold on his leash.
What irritates me even more than people asking to pet my dog is the
never-ending question, "what is your dog's name?" I simply tell them that I
don't give out his name while he is on duty. Some understand, but others can
be outright rude, thus another reason for not giving out Gabe's name.