[nagdu] question. about mya, and i.

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 14:37:14 UTC 2014

Sounds like her dog mostly follows another guide dog and the school wants
her dog to do more leading.
Also sounds like she's struggling in that her dog wants to work but can't
due to the eye condition.
Rhonda, you're a big girl. You're "on the ground" as they say, the school
isn't. If your dog is acting strangely, you not the school need to decide.
The school really doesn't get a vote.
And yes, this does totally suck. It's miserable when retirement is looming.