[nagdu] TSE now breeding poodles

Leye-Shprintse leyeshprintse at ymail.com
Tue Apr 29 19:44:27 UTC 2014

BS'D

Nicole,

* `As I said in another message in this thread, I am pretty sure that that does not have anything to do with it. Some of thee schools have chocolate labs. Those that don't most likely don't simply because there are not any in the breeding program.'

I only told which experiences the guide dog instructors and trainers have had with chocolate Labradors in my country. I do not know what is true since I have had any experiences with chocolate Labradors; I have a black Labrador myself. Nowadays, the guide dog trainers have problems finding good materials in general since we have none breeding programme anymore.

LeSholom,
Leye-Shprintse <3