[nagdu] Changing my Petting Policy

Kathy Davis kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com
Wed Apr 30 00:59:38 UTC 2014

Hi Everyone,
	I think the petting matter is so a personal preference. Sometimes
when Wade is in a line for us to be served or if we are just sitting around
at wherever, I'll give permission for him to be petted. I am particularly
open to this when parents ask if it would be ok for their child to pet Wade.
Believing that educating children about guide dogs if important I will say
yes, unless I am very busy or if I feel as though Wade is too ramped up for
one reason or another. Just my take on the matter and I believe much depends
on the personality of the dog.

Kathy Davis