[nagdu] Changing my Petting Policy

Vivianna irishana at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 04:25:23 UTC 2014

yes, but not when we are working in harness.  i mean to say, not at curbs, stairs etc.  but, if i am in a line, yes, she sits, this keeps her close to me and we take up way less room in those snake lines.
at the store, i ask her to sit in front of me, between me and the counter, this keeps her and her tail out of the way of people and carts.

Vivianna