[nagdu] Changing my Petting Policy

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 17:14:44 UTC 2014

Hi, Viviana,
Not this year, which is a bummer because it's pretty close to me! But I just got off a week long vacation and am going away again in 6 days to Wyoming with some dog trainer friends for a training vacation— Soleil's first flight— god help us all!
So no more time left for convention. I hate how my grown up job gets in the way of all my fun. lol

 Rox and the kitchen Bitches:
Mill'E, Laveau, Soleil
Pawpower4me at gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone