[nagdu] bug anxiety

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Sat Aug 2 03:45:00 UTC 2014

Hahaha. I do not remember if it was a fly or a bee, but, on our first
outdoor route together, the trainer that was with us said that there was a
fly/bee flying around Lexia's head, and she was slightly distracted by it.
It was more funny than anything else.

Nicole and Lexia
Shoe fly, don't bother me.