[nagdu] Improving House behaviors

Danielle Burton danielleburton94 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 2 13:07:55 UTC 2014

Also Julie if I were you
i'd use the clicker and the touch command sinec our dogs aren't qught go to the object GEB has taught our dogs to the door, curb or whatever. I do it like targeting that will probably get him excited to go to his bed. Remember how we did chair in training? I'd do the same thing instead teach him the word bed. That's what I'm going to do with Willa. I know you normally say to the object when working but I think our dogs will respond to that better because they are familiar with that. That's just my thoughts.
Danielle and Willa