[nagdu] Hubby distraction 2.0 and a question

Craig Heaps craig.heaps at comcast.net
Sat Aug 2 19:57:13 UTC 2014

Chase loves my wife.  But she has been really disciplined about not engaging
him when he's in harness.  So while he annoys the heck out of her when he's
free in the house, wagging and nudging, he pretty much ignores her when he's
hooked up.  (Except when he's following her through a crowd or a
restaurant.)

Craig and Chase