[nagdu] Improving House behaviors

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Sat Aug 2 23:56:54 UTC 2014

Julie,

anything that makes a click sound can be used the same as an" official"
clicker.   Pens with the push button work well, as do lids from Snapple
bottles or anything similar, a stapler with no staples in it are all good
impromptu clickers and are probably laying around the house somewhere
anyway.

HTH
Julie