[nagdu] Greyhound trip with a guide dog

Chantel Cuddemi jawsgirl87 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 3 23:52:07 UTC 2014

I took a trip with my 1st dog, Motley, and found the following to be
helpful.

Make sure when you set up your assistance for your trip that you let the
people know that you have a guide dog and that you will need room for your
dog.

Usually, the seats that have the most room are near the front.

You can have someone help you find a relieving area for your dog during
layovers.

Make sure your dog is in a down-stay if possible during your trip.

Make sure she's underneath your seat, because they're not supposed to lay in
the aisle.

Hope that helps,

Chantel.