[nagdu] Poodles

Amber M thetraveler87 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 18:24:01 UTC 2014

Hi Tracy,
I understand that I will spend a lot of time brushing my dog. That is okay. The fact that I am not getting covered in hair every time I brush up against my dog is the most important part to me. I understand that they are a lot of maintenance, and it is something I will have to get used to. But it is not something that I will have a hard time with. I just like looking nice, and when I wear a nice outfit, and it is immediately covered in hair, that gets a little depressing for me, personally.
Thanks

Amber
Sent from my iPhone