[nagdu] Poodles

Amber M thetraveler87 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 18:30:17 UTC 2014

Hi Dan,
No hard feelings here. I will say, though, that I know that the reason I want to poodle is because I personally prefer not to have hair wipe off on me every time I brush up against my dog. Yes, dogs will have doggy behaviors. I understand that. And everyone has an opinion about what they do or don't want in a dog. And some people have preferences for other reasons. I am not opposed to taking care of my dog. I have no problem doing that, but I also think that everyone has different preferences because everyone is a difference as individuals. I understand that asking for a poodle, or choosing to owner train a poodle, limits my options. But I also understand that by knowing what I want, I am being proactive about choosing what will work best for me. Just like everyone chooses the school that they choose because it works best for them, I think choosing a breed that you prefer for whatever reason, is also something that should not be seen as a bad thing. Just my opinion, though, as well.
Amber

Sent from my iPhone